Communications Coordinator (9 month FTC)
One of London’s best-known museums is looking for a Communications Coordinator to join their team and support the coordination and planning for a new branch of the museum. This is a really varied role and will have you handling project related media enquiries, updating the new museum’s stakeholder log and assisting with social media to name just a few! This role would suit a creative and driven PR looking to kick start their career within a fantastic in-house role.
The role offers excellent exposure and a wide mix of comms, including internal and external, stakeholder engagement, project work, and high-profile events. This is the ideal opportunity for an ambitious communications professional with a keen interest in the art and cultural worlds.
- Handling incoming new museums project related enquiries/media enquiries
- Working closely with the senior management team to regularly update the stakeholder log
- Producing a regular internal newsletter informing staff of updates on the project
- Working with the communications team to do market research, social media and email newsletters
- Making necessary updates and edits to the new museum website
You will demonstrate:
- Experience of administration and coordination in a PR or corporate communications role (in-house or agency)
- A proven ability to write accurate and engaging copy with a sharp eye for proof reading
- Experience working on events, sourcing venues and liaising with event providers
- Strong interpersonal communications skills and an ability to work with senior stakeholders
- Experience of CMS systems, media databases, such as Gorkana and social media management teams such as Hootsuite
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain hands-on experience with a renowned London institution! To apply, or for more information, please send your CV to Tamsin@jflrecruit.com!