PR Assistant - Graduate
Are you looking for a PR Assistant role? Then we would be really interested in talking to you! We need one person to start as soon as possible and another later in the year so it's ideal if you're about to graduate, have already graduated or you’re not available until after the summer.
Our client is an independent and fast growing B2B PR/communications agency based in a buzzy and media rich London district. They have an opportunity for a stellar graduate to join their team . The agency is fast paced and the client base is intellectually challenging and as their PR Assistant you will be given excellent training and a supportive and empowering team around you.
You could have some work experience as a PR Assistant or an internship in PR or marketing with some media relations experience. But you may just be a talented graduate with a passion for PR and great social media skills, even if that's just from a personal perspective, but you must have absolutely top notch academics. You will already have an excellent writing skills, although that may largely have been gained due to your passion for the written word or from your degree days. You will need to be confident, capable and be prepared to turn your hand to whatever is needed to support the team.
As a PR Assistant you will:
- Work alongside the senior management team
- Build your media relations skills
- Focus on copywriting across the client portfolio
- Working with the in house design team
- Build your client handling skills
- Work alongside the directors to support them on new business activities.
In return you will receive a starting salary of £19-21k. But more than that you will gain a career. This is an agency that prides itself on growing it’s team from within. They take on a PR Assistant, train them, develop them and promote them. All too often once you have a year or two’s experience you need to find a new agency to continue to grow, but that is 100% not the case here. Come and talk to us, we work very closely with this client and to date we have hired every graduate for them.
Please ensure that your grades at GCSE and A level are included on your CV.
Apply for PR Assistant - Graduate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Associations / Institutions Graduate / Entry Level Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Business / Industrial Graduate / Entry Level Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Media and New Media Graduate / Entry Level Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Professional Services Graduate / Entry Level Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)