Senior Account Manager – Health Policy - Prestigious Top 10 Agency – London - to £40,000
Senior Account Manager – Heath Policy – Prestigious Top 10 Agency – London – to £40,000 - PLUS additional bonus & profit share up to 24% of your salary!
My client is an international communications consultancy trusted by some of the highest profile organisations, governments and individuals in the world with offices in Washington DC, New York, Singapore, Doha and Nairobi, as well as in London.
Health, public health and social care services are changing rapidly in response to the UK’s financial challenges and a population that is growing and getting older. As structures, systems and priorities shift, my client makes sure their clients keep a sharp focus on meeting their business objectives and delivering what matters most to patients and their families.
They help them successfully navigate through this complex and fast-changing landscape, strengthening trust and protecting reputations. With such a skilled team, they're able to do some really exciting work, using old and new channels. From designing hard-hitting poster campaigns and building bespoke digital channels, to conducting behavioural research and creating expert-led policy projects, their integrated team helps deliver exceptional results for clients.
My client is now looking for an experienced Account Manager or Senior Account Manager within the Health Team with an interest in running both PR and PA campaigns, but with a focus on health policy communications.
- You will have strong experience across the pharmaceutical and health sector. This should include experience working with senior and junior colleagues to draft pharmaceutical product and disease awareness materials, provide reference packs and facilitate approvals, generate media coverage, support the running of public events, and manage political and/or stakeholder relationships (Key Opinion Leaders and Patient Groups) for a diverse range of clients and therapeutic areas
- You will have a solid understanding of the pharmaceutical industry and experience of working on product / brand communications programmes in an agency setting
- Account lead for smaller clients and specific projects
- Helping develop action plans, assigning tasks to the team and otherwise implementing the client program
- Working with our clients to develop comprehensive political, stakeholder and media engagement strategies
- Developing close working relationships with client teams and managing regular contact with them, both face-to-face and through teleconferences and emails
- Managing the drafting of communications materials such as press releases, spokesperson and stakeholder briefing documents, reference packs and tracking/managing client approvals
- Responding quickly and accurately to journalist, MP, stakeholder and client requests
- Developing and maintaining relationships with key national and industry journalists, MP offices and stakeholders
- Attending meetings with clients and preparing concise and timely reports as directed by Account Director
- Proactively highlighting relevant policy, political, regulatory and media developments to clients
- Providing advice and strategic counsel to clients
- Input into the financial management of the accounts and the overall business
- Regularly supporting new business activities, including contributing to proposals and pitches, and attending networking and industry events
Qualifications and skills
- You must have a degree or equivalent qualification
- You must have between 3 and 5 years experience within health policy gained from an agency, in-house or government role
- Have experience of managing client projects and being client facing within in agency environment
- Have experience of working in the health and/or pharmaceutical sectors.
What is offered in return:
- My client is committed to employee development and has an open doors culture where you will have the opportunity to learn from some of the most experienced people in the business. They regularly reward and promote success, and actively encourage staff to take on new challenges and responsibilities to aid progression.
- Their remuneration package also includes competitive pension contributions, private healthcare life assurance cover, company contribution to gym membership, company parties, free daily breakfast and much, much more!
- In addition, every permanent member of staff is eligible for their industry leading quarterly bonus scheme and annual profit share. When my client thrives, all of their people share in that success.
In addition to a most competitive basic salary of up to £40,000 will be eligible for my client’s industry leading quarterly bonus scheme and annual profit share – worth up to an additional 24% of your annual salary!
Please forward your CV without delay and in complete confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
More searches like this
- Associations / Institutions Senior Press Officer Public Affairs / Policy Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Business / Industrial Senior Press Officer Public Affairs / Policy Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Government Senior Press Officer Public Affairs / Policy Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Healthcare Senior Press Officer Public Affairs / Policy Full Time jobs in London (Central)