Interim PR Consultant - In Favour of a People's Vote on the final Brexit deal
This fascinating journalistic organisation is making the fact-based argument against Brexit and in favour of a people's vote on the final deal.
They are a unique campaigning organisation consisting of some of the brightest and best writers, Authors and Editors in the UK. With a mission to present the fact-based case against Brexit. As Interim PR Consultant, you will report to the Chairman and Founder, and will work closely with their media hub to drive profiling and speaker opportunities. You will promote non-political voices as part of the People's Vote campaign - ensuring that key spokespeople across business and their wider stakeholder landscape are well positioned in the media.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a professional PR / media operator with experience of driving awareness of influencing campaigns
- Have sound political nous
- Have a genuine interest in securing a People's vote
- Be experience in selling people into TV and radio
- Creative in finding angles that will interest braodcasters
This is an exciting opportunity to play a significant role in fighting for & influencing the outcome of a potential People's vote. You will work at the heart of a fast-paced and extremely high-profile campaign, utilising your first-rate PR and campaigning expertise to shape the debate. Starts ASAP for c6 months.