Account Executive - Financial / Corporate Communications
Our client is a leading, integrated communications agency based in the heart of London. They have a roster of fantastic clients, spanning the corporate and financial services sectors, and have provided stellar campaigns gaining critical acclaim for a variety of B2B clients. They are looking for an established and driven Account Executive to join their friendly and innovative team.
The role would suit a hardworking, energetic and creative corporate Account Executive who would like to work with a team of like-minded people.
As Account Executive, your responsibilities will include:
- Devising client PR plans and calendars
- Drafting and distributing sharp and engaging content, including press releases and opinion pieces
- Forming and maintaining strong relationships with the media, and proactively pitching stories to generate maximum coverage for your clients
- Assisting in the organisation of high-profile client events, ensuring it’s a success and runs efficiently
- Creating new business opportunities
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of working in a financial and or corporate communications/PR environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- A pro - active attitude and a willingess to learn and progress a part of a team
- A strong work ethic
This is fantastic opportunity to join a fast-paced and highly reputable agency that regularly deals with FTSE 250 clients, offering a range of competitive benefits and a supportive and forward-thinking working environment. If you think you have the relevant experience, or would like more information, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
More searches like this
- Associations / Institutions Junior Press Officer Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Business / Industrial Junior Press Officer Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Financial Services Junior Press Officer Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Media and New Media Junior Press Officer Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)