PR Account Manager / Senior Account Manager – design, interiors and events
Want to join a market-leading, creative and growing PR agency with central London location? If so and you are an Account Manager or Senior Account Manager with a passion for the design, interiors and events sector read on …
This specialist PR agency has quickly grown to be 25 strong, working with UK and international clients spanning design, interiors, arts/culture, retail, architecture and built environment. Known for joint up strategic thinking and maximising their UK and global brands presence through creative campaigns, launches, events, profile building and social media/content: Each project bespoke to client’s needs to achieve great results.
With a team member now going on to new pastures (they joined as an intern) this opportunity has come up in the Design Division, which covers luxury interiors, designers, beautiful bathrooms, fancy rugs, and internationally known events/festivals.
Reporting into an experienced AD you’ll have the opportunity to lead on a range of exciting client campaigns; co-ordinating PR activities, launches, press offices and events.
- A passion for design, lifestyle and events – you might have even studied design at university!
- Ideally relevant PR sector experience
- Enthusiasm for event management and enjoy organising projects
- Personable and great interpersonal skills, both with clients and media
- Confident communicator, on the phone, through social media and on paper
- Know the sector lingo and have relating good media contacts
- Experience and enjoy managing juniors – you’ll support 2-3 across accounts
- Driven to deliver impactful results for your clients
- Experience in new business support a bonus
- A team player who wants to progress
- Computer literate, including social media
The ideal candidate will be creative, enjoy thinking outside the box and relish the opportunity to be proactive; building relationships with clients, getting out to network, coordinating exciting events/launches and being part of a collaborative team. Plus, a passion for related sector a must!
As well as a great company culture, where individuals are given freedom to think outside the box and get stuck in to all aspect of PR and new business this agency offer their team a generous salary plus great benefits.
If you have the necessary skills and experience and would like to be considered do get in touch with your CV.
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral.
More searches like this
- Consumer Senior Account Manager International Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Retail / Wholesale Senior Account Manager International Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Arts & Heritage Senior Account Manager International Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Utilities Senior Account Manager International Full Time jobs in London (Central)