PR Account Executive
Fancy starting your travel PR career in an award-winning and dynamic agency? A fantastic role has become available for an efficient PR Executive to join the Black Diamond team, offering the right candidate the opportunity to grow within a fast-paced small team and an energetic and passionate hands-on agency.
You must have Japanese destination experience and be fluent in Japanese as you will provide support on some incredible destination accounts in Japan, Tahiti and beyond, while learning the ropes in the world of travel PR from experienced managers and directors.
Perfect for a creative, hard-working individual, the role will include the following:
- Creative proactive and reactive media relations
- Press release and newsletter writing
- Arranging media visits to Japan and Tahiti (some travel is required!)
- Monitoring the media and pouncing on new opportunities
- Working on events – both media and trade
- Compiling client reports
- Social media content creation
- Assisting with media and brand affinity partnerships
- Crisis communications
- Supporting the wider team
You must have:
- Robust destination knowledge of Japan
- A flair for public relations
- Excellent communication skills
- Sound writing abilities
- A passion for travel and travel publications
- Enthusiasm to bring to the office
- Documents eligible to work in the UK
- A full current UK driving license is preferred
Black Diamond is a full service agency offering clients PR, marketing, advertising and travel trade representation, alongside its digital and content creation divisions. Existing clients include Visit California, Travel Portland, Colorado Tourism Office, Visit Santa Barbara, Greater Palm Springs, Tahiti Tourisme and Japan’s Setouchi Tourism Authority.