Freelance Copywriter - Senior Account Manager Level – Superb PR Agency – Camden, London
Freelance Copywriter - Senior Account Manager Level – Top 20 PR Agency – initial 6 month FTC - Camden, London - to £35,000 pro-rata
My client is a fantastic, full-service communications agency specialising in consumer lifestyle, broadcast, FMCG and luxury brands. Located in Camden, the PR team is friendly and creative, with an emphasis on fun and the achievement of fantastic results for their clients. The award-winning team have been rewarded for their creative and imaginative campaigns on behalf of a range of world-class clients and household name brands.
My client is now seeking a skilled client-facing freelance Copywriter to join their Client Service Team. You’ll need to be able to generate ideas across all digital platforms, with a specific focus on content and social. You will join a team of highly talented individuals to work on some of the Agency’s biggest accounts.
Your main tasks will entail producing various forms of content including:
- Concept articles
- Blog posts
- Digital assets such as banners and GIFs
- Social assets such as infographics, polls, etc
- Case studies (Interviews, Q&A and journalistic editorial style)
In your role, you will also be responsible for co-curating content with industry influencers.
In order to produce content that informs, entertains, and drives traffic you should be expert in researching and analysing trends.
In your role, you will be responsible for proofing and quality assurance on all copy output, including articles, social content and post copy.
- Exceptional writing skills in a range of voices: specifically the ability to simplify complex topics and the ability to evoke an emotional connection between advisors and customers.
- Ability to comprehend complex topics and convert them into writing that can be understood by a general audience
- Ability to learn and use online collaboration and project management tools with ease
- Understanding of B2B market
- Highly organised with an excellent eye for detail
- Experience writing script/voiceover copy for video production would be a strong advantage
- Minimum of 4+ years of experience as a full-time copywriter
- Experience working in fast paced Media/Creative Agency
If you are a freelance copywriter considering your next move, please forward your CV without delay and in complete confidence to email@example.com
More searches like this
- Associations / Institutions Writer / Copywriter Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Business / Industrial Writer / Copywriter Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Government Writer / Copywriter Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Media and New Media Writer / Copywriter Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Telecommunications Writer / Copywriter Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)