Travel PR - Senior Account Executive
Our client a boutique and dynamic agency is looking for a well contented Senior Account Executive to join their team. You will play a hands-on role across accounts, supporting day-to-day activity and working with the senior team to develop and implement client campaigns. If you are an Account Executive with strong connections within the lifestyle media please keep reading:
- Agency experience at AE/SAE level with a focus on travel / consumer lifestyle brands
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong media relations skills
- Sound understanding of social media platforms
- Drafting press materials and generating media coverage
- Developing relationships with journalist and key media contacts
- Social, personable and cultured individual
- Great at spotting and creating angle and hooks for clients
- Hot on consistently delivering London and top tier media, online and influencer coverage
- Familiar with agency coverage targets
- Very proactive
- Effective time management
- Professional and mature approach to work
- Regularly meets with influencer and media contacts
- Experienced filling and running events
- Good social media knowledge and have previously run client social media accounts
PLEASE NOTE as much as we’d love to get back to all our candidates, due to high volume applications, if you haven’t heard from us within 7 days, then you’ve been unsuccessful in this instance.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. If you have a disability or additional need that requires accommodation, please do not hesitate to let us know.