PR Manager - In-house - Luxury high end brand
Do you want to work in-house or are you seeking a new in-house role? If yes, you'll be interested to know that we have partnered with a high-end luxury retailer who's seeking a superb PR Manager to join their wider marketing and communications team. When you see their products you will simply fall in love with the brand making for a rewarding role as a PR Manager.
This is an exciting role for someone who really wants to get behind a brand and drive the PR. You'll be responsible for the national and global press outreach, as well as working on key events throughout the calendar year. You will oversee the social media, and make sure the brand has a big, bold and loud voice in the market. You'll work closely with the wider marketing team to make sure this high-end luxury brand become a household name in the market.
This is a great new challenge for a PR professional who wants to work for a high-end luxury retailer and to really get emersed in a fabulous brand. Do you have luxury experience and now looking for a great in-house role, then this is the perfect newly created position that you can make your own.
They will offer a base of £40-£45k, plus package and pension, an amazing luxury brand, fantastic team, with a company that embraces PR and love the value it brings. This is a chance to really make a role your own.
Please apply on line or mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can call justyne 07971 361 206 to talk through the role.
More searches like this
- Consumer Senior Account Manager Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Entertainment / Leisure Senior Account Manager Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- FMCG Senior Account Manager Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Media and New Media Senior Account Manager Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Retail / Wholesale Senior Account Manager Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)