Account Manager - B2B Corporate and Consumer - Do you love writing?
We have partnered with an awesome PR and digital agency, who are growing at 35% year-on-year, and based in trendy Bermondsey, close to London Bridge. They are 38 people who inspire, create award-winning campaigns working with clients in food and drink, FMCG, B2B/B2C, charity and real estate. With early finishes on a Friday and a creative and friendly team who regularly socialise both in and outside the office. They can offer a great career and lots of progressions.
They now seek a rising account manager who has a strong B2B experience (any sector), what you will love doing is writing and driving content and thought leadership projects. They work with clients in the FMCG, property to the charity sector. You will get to work on projects such as driving a sustainability campaign for a leading FMCG to working on global charity projects. This is a great varied role and if you love writing and working on campaigns that make a difference this is for you.
You will be a strong B2B consultant looking for their next move and fresh new challenges. They will reward you with a base of £30-£36k, plus pension, fast track career progression, amazing team, work life balance, early finish Friday, great socials, supportive management, fun and creative projects, buzzy culture and lots lots more.
Please apply on line or mail your CV to email@example.com with a cover note. Alternatively, if you'd like to chat through the role, do call Justyne on 07971 361 206.
More searches like this
- Associations / Institutions Senior Account Manager Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Business / Industrial Senior Account Manager Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Charity / Voluntary organisation Senior Account Manager Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Consumer Senior Account Manager Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Education Senior Account Manager Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)