Sports PR Account Manager/ Senior Account Manager
This is an amazing opportunity to join a unique PR agency. Their client list is sports PR through and through with a real bias towards golf so you can either be a sports PR professional, or an ex sports journalist who has made the move to PR, or a PR professional who would love to combine your out of work passion for golf with your work. You’ll even get to play golf as part of your job.
They’re a great team of people. They’ve got experienced sports PRs on the team already, so you’ll be joining like-minded people. You will be working alongside the CEO, handling PR and media relations for leading golf brands. You will be managing clients and relevant media contacts and building those all-important working relationship. You’ll be involved in new business pitches and presentations.
We need a sports PR with a pro-active, creative attitude with the required experience and contacts list to boot. No two days are ever the same in our office and we need people who can keep up with the quick pace, tight deadlines and revel in the exciting opportunities that will come their way. Typical day-to- day duties could include the following:
- Working closely with the team
- Writing creative press releases
- Creating and compiling monthly reports for clients
- Pitching to new prospective clients
- Pitching story angles to journalists
- Face-to- face meetings/sales calls with industry insiders
- Social media campaign management and development
- Assisting with event planning
- Press trip planning and execution
So if a role as a sports PR AM/SAM is right for you then we want to hear from you!