Senior PR Manager- Leisure/Consumer/Entertainment
This leading leisure and entertainment 'brand' is seeking a Senior PR Manager to join their in house communications team.
You will be responsible for planning and implementing huge strategies, events, and overseeing the implementation of big launches/events.
The brand focuses on fun and leisure, and is extremely famous in its field. They host several new launches and huge stunts and events several times a year and are involved with several high profile TV programmes and films.
The role focuses on the strategy side, working alongside the marketing director and PR Manager. You will be involved in wider social/digital work, influencer work, lots of high profile media work, particularly with broadcast and social press, as well as large scale events as well as crisis and issues management work.
Experience of working in an agency environment with entertainment/leisure or big consumer brands with some in house experience would be ideal but either of one or the other is fine too. As well as experience of working on high profile consumer brands and campaigns with solid PR, events, influencer, social work etc, it's also imperative you have experience of dealing with issues and crisis management.
The role is high profile, loads of fun, and busy! The team are fantastic so there's lots of support too and journalists will be banging down your door rather than the other way around! It's a question of knowing how to really maximise a great story/launch/brand/product and handle a great campaign around it so solid strategic as well as creative skills are needed.
CV to email@example.com
c50k-55k + bens
More searches like this
- Consumer Senior Account Manager Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Entertainment / Leisure Senior Account Manager Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- FMCG Senior Account Manager Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Media and New Media Senior Account Manager Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Travel and Tourism Senior Account Manager Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)