Our client, a leading media company and high profile brand are looking for a PR Manager to join their team. With over 20 million audiences across the company’s portfolio monthly, and a growing global digital audience through almost 90 million browsers a month consuming the company’s content across the world – the business is expanding their communications team within a trendy open plan office in central London.
Reporting to the Director of Communications, the PR Manager will work closely with the editorial team to develop PR campaigns that position the brand as a leading multimedia business. From developing effective and creative communications strategies to crisis communications to implementation of PR plans, this role requires a passion for the media industry. To be considered for this role, you’re likely to have exposure and passion for the digital space and has experience dealing with advertising and marketing media.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a market leading brand, utilising your exceptional PR and media relations expertise to drive brand awareness and business growth within a fast changing and highly dynamic environment.
- Writing and delivering PR plans for the business and working with key stakeholder and partners
- Working closely with the editorial department promoting editorial stories, initiatives, journalist and promoting the brand
- Developing and implementing campaigns that position the organisation as a leading multimedia business
- Working with a number of departments across the business, showcasing their work and announcing appointments, media firsts, product launches and award wins
- Managing interviews and speaking engagements for senior executives and journalists
Key skills and experience required
- 4-5 years of PR experience, either in-house or agency side, ideally working with a digital or multimedia business
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills
- Experience dealing with sensitive issues, capable and confident in handling confidential information with discretion
- A proactive approach to working in a busy newsroom and a thriving digital business and an ability to work at pace
If you are interested in applying to this opportunity please click 'APPLY' quoting the reference no.JG-1807-6060
We recruit the people responsible for an organisation’s communications, reputation, change, and influence. Our team of specialist headhunters is deeply connected to and embedded within, the communications, policy, advocacy, public relations, and sustainability industries. To find out more about Ellwood Atfield and to register please visit www.ellwoodatfield.com, or click ‘apply’ via the box below to submit your CV for this particular role.
Ellwood Atfield is an equal opportunities employer.