Account Director – B2B Technology – Amazing multi-sector agency
Are you looking for a PR Agency with a different approach? Do you want the opportunity to work with established and star-up technology brands? If the answer to these two questions is yes, we have a fantastic opportunity for you!
This agency believes in covering as much as they can in the most efficient way possible. This is apparent as they work across Technology, Crisis Management and Content Strategy to name a few. They are looking for a Senior Account manager to come in and lead a team to carry on the success of recent times.
They pride themselves on moving B2B companies forward and this is why they appeal to start-up clients who require their services. This doesn’t mean however that their cliental does not include major label account and the success candidate will be able to hone their skills on both of these client types.
- Everyday liaison with clients acting as a focal point of contact.
- Plan campaigns and then carry out said campaigns making sure more junior members of the team are briefed fully.
- Manage a team of Account Managers and Senior Account Executives, improving their performance whilst also mentoring.
- Maintain strong relationships with senior stakeholders.
- Actively seek and win new business.
- Experienced in an agency environment at Account Director level.
- Experience in the Technology sector.
- Knowledge of working with large B2B accounts.
- Have a real passion for winning new business.
- Great at making contacts and have contacts in the national and international media.
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
For more information call Tim Ruocco: 020 7017 3083 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Twitter to keep up to date on jobs and news from the PR industry @CapstoneHill
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne