PR Manager- Law Firm- 12 Month Maternity Cover
A leading, global and reputable legal firm is looking for an ambitious and hard-working individual to take on the pivotal role of PR Manager within their litigation team. This firm prides itself on delivering excellence, and their lawyers in London advise the world’s leading businesses, financial institutions, governments and private individuals. Legal experience would be an asset but is by no means a requirement! The success of this organization is built on the work of motivated, talented and supportive people who thrive in a firm that is dedicated to delivering an exceptional standard of work to an impressive range of clients across the globe. This person will have the opportunity to manage their own projects, bring new ideas to the table and extend their own journalist network. This is an excellent opportunity for someone wanting to develop their PR experience working in-house in a fast paced, front line business-to-business environment, in an enviable office space in the heart of Central London!
Your responsibilities as PR Manager will include:
- Building solid relationships with journalists and forging good press contacts.
- Taking on responsibility for deciding what ideas to take to the press, and acting as a gatekeeper to ensure the partners’ and journalists’ time is not being wasted.
- Liaising with clients, to identify opportunities, prepare for interviews and follow up with media.
- Having a real interest in business/economic issues- you will need to follow the daily news cycle and be creative in spotting opportunities.
- Monitoring social media accounts and posting engaging content
The ideal candidate will demonstrate:
- Solid experience in PR; experience in law preferable but not obligatory
- A good understanding and interest in commercial/economic and business issues
- Media relations experience
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment and a larger firm would be very helpful.
- Confidence and persuasiveness are good attributes for this role
- Excellent and articulate communicative skills
If you have the relevant experience and skills necessitated for this role, email your CV to Carolyn@jflrecruit.com now!