Account Manager needed to boost the travel team for leading hospitality brand!
Are you a gastronome and foodie with a case of Wanderlust? Do you enjoy the finer things in life? Are you looking to make the next step in your career? Do you want this step to be with a sector leading agency? Then read on….
The Role: Account Manager
As this agency expand to incorporate a greater number of travel clients, they are looking for an AM who can lead these new accounts, as well as helping to secure even more new business!
Working within a collaborative team, this exciting role will see you managing accounts from the travel and hospitality sectors. The role will deliver integrated campaigns utilising strong social media and digital elements as well as working with marketing and design teams to really make an impact for their clients.
Ideal candidates will have a passion for travelling and the London restaurant scene – this role will suit real foodies with serious wanderlust! You will have at least one year of experience working with these clients at a PR agency.
- Help plan and implement impactful PR campaigns
- Combine creativity with knowledge of the media to recognise media angles and generate positive news coverage, profile pieces and features across a broad media spectrum
- Ability to write “journalist quality” press releases
- Sell ideas, promotions and features to clients and media
- Fully participate in brainstorms and create workable programmes for new business and existing clients
- Actively participate in new business development including proposal writing
- Help with the management of the agency’s own social media feeds
The agency in question have been helping to put British eating and drinking culture on the map as one of London’s leading specialist PR and marketing agencies working exclusively for hotels, food groups, bars and restaurants. This client list covers manor house hotels, Michelin star restaurants, boutique holiday retreats, luxury members clubs, and global restaurant chains.
They have long-established connections right across food, drink, travel and lifestyle press. With over two decades of industry experience and an unrivalled black book of contacts, this agency know all the right journalists, websites, bloggers and social media influencers.
In addition to public relations, this agency offer creative sales promotion campaigns and direct marketing to ensure clients benefit from high brand awareness, profile building and sustained sales.
More searches like this
- Consumer Senior Account Manager Marketing Communications Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Entertainment / Leisure Senior Account Manager Marketing Communications Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- FMCG Senior Account Manager Marketing Communications Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Media and New Media Senior Account Manager Marketing Communications Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Retail / Wholesale Senior Account Manager Marketing Communications Full Time jobs in London (Central)