Account Manager - Looking for Great Benefits and Fun Team
This isn’t your typical consumer PR agency these guys work hard to make sure it stays that way.
Independent and 40-50 strong they've been pushing the boundaries of creative PR and have created a challenging, but fun company culture that makes that possible. These are ideas people, creating conversations and making the news. They take brands out of their comfort zone, make lots of noise and give people warm, fuzzy feelings for brands they never knew they cared about. Since 2000, they've been short-listed or, or won, 80+ industry awards – including PRCA Agency of the Year, so this is a premium agency of choice.
They are looking for an ambitious, creative and confident PR Account Manager to join the team and work with some really varied big consumer brands. In particular, they are looking for the following qualities:
- Must be confident in client liaison and counsel
- Have strong media contacts across the national and lifestyle media
- Have a proven track record of planning and implementing campaigns and PR tactics (events, stunts, builds etc)
- Demonstrate experience in handling content from planning to execution (photoshoots, video shoots etc)
- Show creative thinking
- Be a great team player and manager of junior colleagues
- Must be able to hit the ground running on some busy and exciting accounts
- Big brand experience is preferred, but not essential.
The Great Benefits
- Base £30-£37k
- Pension, bonus
- 25 days holiday per year, increases to 26 week
- Company pension scheme
- Work-life balance
- Creative campaign work
- Learning and Fun (Internal and external training)
- Make Yourself More Interesting Fund - £250 bursary towards a new hobby, talent or skill each year
- Regular company socials and Friday drinks
- Creative and buzzy team
If you'd like to apply for this position, you can do it here online, or you can send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, if you'd like to chat through the position, please call Justyne on 07971 361206.
More searches like this
- Consumer Senior Press Officer Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Entertainment / Leisure Senior Press Officer Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- FMCG Senior Press Officer Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Media and New Media Senior Press Officer Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Retail / Wholesale Senior Press Officer Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)