Account Manager - consultative, intelligent, corporate comms and strategic media relations
This highly respected strategic communications consultancy boasts a client list that any global agency would be proud of. It excels at bringing a particularly consultative and intelligent approach to corporate comms and is now looking to recruit a first rate Account Manager.
The agency has made a name for itself doing a lot of work in the area of 'doing well by doing good'. Therefore the work would appeal to someone who wants to make a positive change through communications.
The focus of its work is on getting really deep into a client's business and the issues that face their leaders. The work is always meaty and varied, including strategic global media relations, thought leadership, business management, change management, social purpose & sustainability strategy, leadership comms, influencer programmes, future trends & insight generation, and digital campaigns.
Expectations at every level in this agency are high, but so too are the opportunities for ownership and growth. They are looking for someone confident in acting as the glue across their accounts, co-ordinating the team and ensuring that tasks and time are effectively allocated and managed.
Desired skills and experience include:
- a passion for corporate communications allied to proven experience in an agency, ideally with large, blue-chip organisations
- experience of driving top tier, strategic media relations activity
- the brainpower to feed into strategic activity
- first rate project management skills - the ability to prioritise your own workload as well as that of AEs and SAEs
- proactive: you take the initiative to drive things forward
- experience of writing and producing insightful and inspirational content for media including digital and print
- comfortable being a key contact for clients, managing day to day queries
- digitally savvy
This is a non-hierarchical agency that is passionate about encouraging personal development and creating a working environment in which its people truly enjoy coming to work.
More searches like this
- Associations / Institutions Account Manager CSR Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Consumer Account Manager CSR Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- FMCG Account Manager CSR Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Professional Services Account Manager CSR Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Retail / Wholesale Account Manager CSR Full Time jobs in London (Central)