Senior PR Account Manager
Our client is a fast-expanding communications consultancy - advising companies around all aspects of communications and engagement. The company currently employs around 12 staff and has expanded significantly over the past years. Further growth is expected offering ambitious candidates the opportunity to also grow, develop and get involved.
Our client is looking for a sharp candidate who has;
- A meticulous eye for detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and
- A thorough property and/or communications background.
This is an amazing opening for the right candidate to join a fast-growing communications agency that delivers PR strategies for a range of clients – a current focus being in the property sector.
Your Key Responsibilities:
In providing a bespoke PR service to clients, some of your main responsibilities will include;
- Managing key accounts
- Writing press releases
- Pitching to journalists
- Writing content for reports, websites and brochures
- Leading a team - delegating work, coaching new colleagues and supporting with training
The primary purpose of this role is to;
- Design and deliver high-level PR strategies
- To oversee a small team to deliver solid results for important clients.
- To bring in new business.
The successful candidate will be an engaging, creative and efficient individual who can lead, motivate and support others. An agency or communications background coupled with some property expertise is ideal
You will benefit from…
Our client embodies a very fluid, creative but ambitious working environment. If you’re a bright, autonomous and enthusiastic PR professional, our client offers a really exciting opportunity for you to grow within an organisation that supports personal and professional growth. Our client puts their staff first so they can, in turn, treat their clients exceptionally on the business’ behalf. The offices are modern, ideally located and open plan. There is a vibrant and professional atmosphere.
As the Senior PR Account Manager you will benefit from:
- A salary review at 6 months and at 1 year
- A staff equity programme
- 28-days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Free gym membership,
- Amazing opportunities to grow and develop
- Pension scheme
More searches like this
- Business / Industrial Senior Account Manager Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Media and New Media Senior Account Manager Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Professional Services Senior Account Manager Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Technology Senior Account Manager Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)