Director - Public Affairs, Corporate Team - Prestigious Top 10 Agency – London - to £80,000
Director – Public Affairs, Corporate Team - Prestigious Top 10 Agency – London – to £80,000 - PLUS additional bonus & profit share up to 24% of your salary!
My client is an international communications consultancy trusted by some of the highest profile organisations, governments and individuals in the world with offices in Washington DC, New York, Singapore, Doha and Nairobi, as well as in London.
My client is now seeking a Director to join the management group for their 70 strong UK-focused corporate team. You will cover corporate communications, corporate reputation, public affairs, digital and crisis management. The wider corporate team also includes local, engagement and research units.
You will be an expert in your field with the ability to develop and deliver impactful communications strategies and campaigns, generating excellent results and giving strong strategic direction.
Through your line management responsibilities and on-the-job training, you will develop the skills and expertise of more junior colleagues, and help to cultivate a culture of continuous learning through your interest in new techniques and best practice observed across the industry.
You will have at least six years’ experience, gained in an agency environment or through leading a busy in-house team. You must be proactive, creative and detail-driven.
- Are you passionate about the business world, and the ways that corporate reputation can drive or hinder commercial success?
- Do you have what it takes to help both major global businesses and challenger brands tell their stories in new and creative ways?
- Are you a seasoned and confident adviser and comfortable leading major client accounts?
- Are you constantly seeking new and innovative ways to deliver impactful communications strategies to reach the audiences that matter?
- Do you relish the opportunity to develop and lead new business strategies, proposals and pitch teams?
- Are you experienced in managing people and teams, and coaching them to achieve their potential?
If so, my client would love to hear from you.
- To originate new retained corporate briefs – this could be integrated or discipline specific briefs (e.g corporate communications, public affairs etc)
- To provide senior counsel and strategic advice to clients
- To lead in the development of creative communications strategies for diverse clients and issues, ensuring their successful delivery.
- To lead large and complex pieces of client work and to develop a portfolio of approximately £1m per annum
- Support the growth and development of the corporate team through high quality line management of senior members of the team, identifying growth opportunities and taking an active role in marketing activities.
- To run profitable accounts which deliver high quality work for clients
- Build internal and external networks with colleagues, opinion leaders, journalists, professional associations, online influencers and other relevant third-parties.
Qualifications, skills and competencies:
- Be ambitious and enjoy working with clever people in a growing consultancy
- A commercial self-starter with a broad corporate communications / public affairs or agency background.
- Significant consultancy and client management experience. Proven ability to build relationships and spot opportunities.
- Strong knowledge of, and interest in, the UK communications and political landscape.
- Proven experience of leading high profile accounts and used to managing large accounts of c£250k
- Have the credibility to earn the respect of peers and team members. The gravitas to operate at the most senior level.
What is offered in return:
- My client is committed to employee development and has an open doors culture where you will have the opportunity to learn from some of the most experienced people in the business. They regularly reward and promote success, and actively encourage staff to take on new challenges and responsibilities to aid progression.
- Their remuneration package also includes competitive pension contributions, private healthcare life assurance cover, company contribution to gym membership, company parties, free daily breakfast and much, much more!
- In addition, every permanent member of staff is eligible for their industry leading quarterly bonus scheme and annual profit share. When my client thrives, all of their people share in that success.
My client offers a competitive basic salary of up to £80,000 and you will be eligible for my client’s industry leading quarterly bonus scheme and annual profit share – worth up to an additional 24% of your annual salary!
Please forward your CV without delay and in complete confidence to email@example.com
More searches like this
- Associations / Institutions Director (In-House) Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Charity / Voluntary organisation Director (In-House) Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Government Director (In-House) Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Professional Services Director (In-House) Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)