PR Executive – Insurance & Financial Services Company
This leading insurance and financial services company is committed to upholding standards and driving trust in its sectors. It prides itself on being a key commentator on modern issues facing the professions, from gender equality, improving public trust in the industry, championing outstanding performance and supporting charities/ environmental initiatives.
Aiming to be modern, relevant and diverse – a key part of its communications strategy is to provide its membership and the broader public with relevant learning and insightful leadership.
The Role – PR Executive
The PR Executive will support the PR Manager in implementing a communications strategy that strengthens the company’s brand, building its profile and creating a platform to restore and build public trust in the sector.
A full job spec can be supplied on application, however key responsibilities will include:
- Building strong relationships with key target journalists and internal stakeholders
- Working with the social media manager to raise the profile of the CEO on social media channels including LinkedIn
- Providing input for press activity from concept generation, press release writing and case study collation
- Attending conferences, seminars and education forums to gather ideas fresh ideas for the PR strategy
- Solid experience in financial services, insurance or professional bodies – gained in house or agency side
- You will have strong relationship building skills (externally and internally) and the ability to work, and positively influence, key stakeholders across the business
- You will ideally have a strong network of journalist contacts in the insurance, financial services and national media
For more information on this exciting PR Executive opportunity please contact Charlotte Bradshaw to discuss in strictest confidence. E: email@example.com
More searches like this
- Associations / Institutions Senior Account Manager Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Business / Industrial Senior Account Manager Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Charity / Voluntary organisation Senior Account Manager Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Consumer Senior Account Manager Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Financial Services Senior Account Manager Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)