Account Manager / Senior Account Manager
With exciting new wins to add to our portfolio of national and international clients, we are looking for talented Account Managers and Senior Account Managers to join our award-winning teams, based in our Leeds office.
You may fit within the consumer brand team working on a range of food, drink and lifestyle accounts. We fulfill fully integrated briefs for this portfolio which makes it a diverse and exciting team to be part of - everything from social influencer and pure digital campaigns to experiential, events and film making as well as pure PR and media relations.
We would like to talk to consumer brand or lifestyle PRO’s who can grab hold of clients, really come at them with interesting and creative ideas and those who like dipping their toes into more than just PR remit. You would ideally but not exclusively be someone who is courageous and a bit of a maverick and someone who works well in a small team but who has the confidence to crack on and make moves in a meritocratic and thriving culture.
We're also looking to fill a more traditional PR position with some social media alongside, so managing press office, talking to the trade and national press, some CSR work as well as product placement and social media management. This position requires someone who is used to the cut and thrust of consumer and B2B brands who need a strong, safe pair of hands to guide, react and be proactive. Someone who isn't phased by taking on new challenges and getting stuck into areas they might not have worked in before and who can get their head around more issues-based campaigns.
A bit about you:
- You will either be an established Account Manager, an Account Manager ready to move into a Senior Account Manager role or a Senior Account Manager with less than six months in the role.
- Have a proven track record working with media and influencers
- Have a creative, problem-solving approach to work with great attention to detail
- Be able to deliver engaging content for a variety of audiences across different channels
- Be able to manage events, photoshoots and filming
- Be an excellent team player that inspires confidence in your colleagues
- Be able to develop campaign strategies and manage them through to completion
- Be able to manage client reporting and budgets
If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume you have not been successful this time.
Apply for Account Manager / Senior Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly