Account Manager / Senior Account Manager
MCG is an independent creative communications agency working with a range of well-known global, international and national brands and organisations with offices in Leeds and London. Check out our company profile to find out more about what makes us brilliant!
With exciting new wins to add to our portfolio of national and international clients, we are looking for talented Account Managers and Senior Account Managers to join our award-winning teams, based in our Leeds office.
We fulfill fully integrated briefs for this portfolio of food, drink and lifestyle brands within our consumer brand team, which makes it a diverse and exciting team to be part of - everything from social influencer and pure digital campaigns to experiential, events and film making as well as pure PR and media relations.
A bit about you:
- You will either be an established Account Manager, an Account Manager ready to move into a Senior Account Manager role or a Senior Account Manager with less than six months in the role.
- Have a proven track record working with media and influencers
- Have a creative, problem-solving approach to work with great attention to detail
- Be able to deliver engaging content for a variety of audiences across different channels
- Be able to manage events, photoshoots and filming
- Be an excellent team player that inspires confidence in your colleagues
- Be able to develop campaign strategies and manage them through to completion
- Be able to manage client reporting and budgets
We would like to talk to consumer brand or lifestyle PRO’s who can collaborate with clients initiating and delivering upon interesting and creative ideas, and who like dipping their toes into more than just PR remit. You would ideally but not exclusively be someone who is courageous and a bit of a maverick and someone who works well in a small team but who has the confidence to crack on and make moves in a meritocratic and thriving culture.
We would love to hear from you, so get in touch to find out more!