Corp-Sumer Account Manager – Top Tier PR Agency!
Are you curious, an aficionado of spotting media opportunities for clients, keen to work collaboratively with a highly experienced team, and have a proactive can-do attitude? If so, then this CorpSumer based SAE role will suit you well!
My client, a top-tier strategic communications agency based in central London are seeking an ambitious Senior Account Executive who can join their ever growing team to work on exciting media relations and influencer programmes for an exciting range of corp-sumer clients!
The ideal candidate will have a real passion for UK and Global media relations; enjoy the flexibility of working across a varied client portfolio and hungry to take on new challenges! You will be intellectually curious, a self-starter who thrives on taking ownership and project managing, whilst being part of a great collaborative team.
Key responsibilities include management of day to day aspects on accounts. Therefore, you must have experience in agency PR, excellent research skills, be a proficient user of social media, be competent with Gorkana and other media tools as well as a whizz on Microsoft Office.
Ideal candidates will have a mix of corporate and consumer experience, alongside a flair for content creation and media relations who want to join our growing team. The following attributes are also required:
- Ability to drive meaningful media / influencer relations programmes
- Excellent organisation and ability to prioritise own workload as well as that of Account Executives
- Proactive: takes the initiative to drive things forward
- Experience of writing and producing insightful and creative media materials including press releases, op-eds and blogs
- Comfortable being a key contact for clients, managing day to day queries
- Digitally savvy
- Has a close attention to detail
Benefits package includes:
- 25 Days hols
- Birthday day off
- No need to attend office in between Christmas and New Year
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free breakfast between 8.00am-8.30am then subsidised restaurant
- Flexible working
- Plus many more!
If you believe, you have the skills for this exciting new role, act now and send your CV for consideration ASAP.
If this role is not for you but you know of someone who is interested and would be a good match, Premier Resourcing is offering £150 of amazon vouchers for anyone you refer and we place in this role as a big thank you from us!
More searches like this
- Business / Industrial Senior Press Officer Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Consumer Senior Press Officer Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Entertainment / Leisure Senior Press Officer Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- FMCG Senior Press Officer Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Government Senior Press Officer Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)