Enticing and exciting MD opportunity - Spearheading a brand new London office
This is an exciting opportunity for a senior PR professional to take the reins of a brand new London office for a leading American agency.
The successful candidate will be responsible for spearheading team growth, managing office structure, conducting high-level client management, providing senior level strategy for both UK and global markets and a large focus on identifying, driving and securing new business.
The ideal candidate will be someone already be at board level who is ready to make the step up to MD, or an established MD who is looking for a new challenge in their career. So long as you are a team player with a real “can-do” attitude who is a problem solver, you will flourish in this role. You will have ideally 11+ years experience with a focus on property clients alongside and awareness and interest in the travel, hospitality and luxury goods sectors.
Reporting to the CEO, who is based in the New York office, a successful candidate will be an ambassador for the agency, with the day to day responsibility of bringing media leads in to the firm and driving press results for clients.
Other responsibilities include:
- Curate top level client relationships
- Network on behalf of the agency
- Build a profitable and thriving team, maintain London office budgets
- Oversee quality control with office’s work product
- Coach, supervise and mentor all staff by providing direction, strategy and leadership
- Contribute to monthly Management Meetings with NYC headquarters
- Create winning new business proposals, has strong sales skills
- Proactively come up with speaking events, panels, journalists, industry influencers we should be networking with or attending and suggests to CEO
- Contribute to the brand’s social media with fresh suggestions and ideas
- Implements company policies
- Makes strategic decisions for overall success of London office
- Research and analyze industry, market, and competitors to make informed strategy decisions
- Create initiatives to take advantage of market opportunities, reduce operational threats, forestall business risks, and maximizes core strengths
- Cultivates a positive and teamwork culture
- Deep brand knowledge and ability to maintain brand standards
- Assists with hiring for London office
So if you feel you are ready to make the step up to MD level, or if you are already an MD looking for an exciting new challenge, please send your CV across to the team at Premier Resourcing.
Alternatively, the team offer £150 in Amazon vouchers for all successfully placed referrals, so please pass this ad on to any friends or colleagues who you feel may be interested to learn more!
More searches like this
- Associations / Institutions Senior Press Officer Business to Business Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Business / Industrial Senior Press Officer Business to Business Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Consumer Senior Press Officer Business to Business Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Entertainment / Leisure Senior Press Officer Business to Business Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- FMCG Senior Press Officer Business to Business Full Time jobs in London (Central)