CNM (College of Naturopathic Medicine) trains future health professionals in natural therapies, Established in 1998, CNM is one of the leading colleges in Europe and has its head office in East Grinstead, UK, from where the company services its 10 colleges in the UK and Ireland. For this central office we are now looking for the following:
This is a challenging role which requires you to have specific PR skills, have attention to detail and have the ability to use initiative. Our expectations of you will be high.
We are looking for you who can be a leader and who has the ability to achieve set goals.
We expect you to have an extensive background in the PR industry and have examples of your previous work.
Some of the things you will be responsible for but not limited to;
- Collect and summarise successes and achievements within CNM and make them
- known to our various publics inside and outside of the company, so that the company is well-thought of.
- Seeking selected media placement of articles, contribution of expert comments, graduate stories etc.
- Commissioning, editing, and writing appropriate articles for specific media.
- Reviewing advertising opportunities and complying with a budget.
- Developing interesting stories from students, graduates and lecturers and getting them out far and wide.
- Contributing to e-news shots to various CNM ‘publics’.
- Arranging the content and production of adverts.
- Contributing to overview of new CNM literature.
You will work from our offices in East Grinstead and from there support our 10 colleges in the UK and Ireland.
You are expected to be a hard worker and very well organised as you will be responsible for a very vital part of our company. You will also be expected to show us work you have done and your achievements to date. This could be a portfolio or website etc.