Marketing & Events Executive – In-house
Are you an experienced marketer looking for an exciting in-house opportunity? A leading independent and international alternative investment company are looking for an ambitious Marketing and Events Executive to join their sociable team! This brilliant organisation works across a huge range of sectors and clients on a global scale, making them renowned internationally for their commercial expertise and dynamic culture that supports investment success for their clients.
This role is the ideal opportunity for a savvy Marketing professional with a good knowledge of the Events world. You will have the chance to work alongside a high-calibre team within an energetic, friendly, and versatile environment.
As Marketing & Events Executive, your responsibilities will include:
- Engaging and liaising with key stakeholders
- Project managing a range of industry events
- Creating and maintaining a forward schedule of events and conferences.
- Developing campaign activity
- Producing marketing collateral
An ideal Marketing & Events Executive will have:
- Proven marketing experience, ideally B2B
- A solid understanding of analytics, project management, and ROI/CRM
- Ideally a FMCG Market Research background or with good B2B tech / digital marketing experience
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Intellectual curiosity and a good understanding of current affairs and how this ties into business objectives
- Confidence in creating and managing content – anything from news stories and thought leadership pieces to brand messaging and online production
If you have the relevant skills and expertise necessitated for this role, and want to work in a fun and dynamic team of outgoing individuals, apply now by sending your CV to Georgia@jflrecruit.com!
More searches like this
- Associations / Institutions Senior Account Executive Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Business / Industrial Senior Account Executive Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Financial Services Senior Account Executive Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Professional Services Senior Account Executive Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)