PR & Social Media Manager - In-house
We're seeking an in-house PR Manager, who wants to work for an amazing consumer brand that's mission is about sustainability and upcycling. What they can offer you is a 12-month maternity contract, and flexible hours, a 4 day week and or one day work from home.
As a PR & Social Media Manager, you will sit within the Marketing and Creative team of circa 6, and your role will be split 70% traditional and 30% social campaigns (facebook, twitter etc).
You’ll work closely together with the rest of the Marketing and digital/creative team to ensure that their multichannel marketing strategy is applied to PR and digital partnerships, generating coverage that is on brand and leverages messages and assets to spread the word about the companies mission. And this is the great part as they have a great story to tell, founded by a lady who invented a genius product that will appeal to DIY, interior, creative enthusiasts, as a PR consultant you will have a great story to tell and chance to really drive and be creative with this brand, with full support.
You will have a background in consumer, and ideally a passion for sustainability. if you love DIY even better!
In return, they will offer a base of £33-£38k and all benefits. work from home options, and 4 day week. Plaese, apply as soon as possible as this role closes soon firstname.lastname@example.org or call justyne 07971 361 206
More searches like this
- Associations / Institutions Senior Press Officer CSR Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Business / Industrial Senior Press Officer CSR Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Consumer Senior Press Officer CSR Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- FMCG Senior Press Officer CSR Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Media and New Media Senior Press Officer CSR Full Time jobs in London (Central)