Account Executives - Cool Consumer
Wow we have some roles for you!
We have a leading 60 strong integrated agency seeking a top notch AE to working on big brands spanning cool consumer tech/online, a baby brand, a leading name in alcohol and one other.They are known for being super friendly and supportive with excellent training and development. They work in a fully integrated way so you'll be involved in everything from influencer, social, experiential to media relations, events and more. This role covers everything from influencer and celeb work to issues and coming up with creative ways to hit a range of audiences including new wave millenials and more.
You will need 12-18 months PR agency experience and have ideally worked on similar clients and have an interest in this area. You will have some media relations experience under your belt and have an understanding of how integrated campaigns work. You will be organised and have good attention to detail and be able to write strong engaging copy for press releases and other written materials.
This is such an amazing opportunity with so much potential in a truly super working environment - imaging you could really enjoy going to work and be passionate about what you do!
We also have another AE role in a 50 strong agency in London working on food/drink, alcohol, travel and retail and an SAE role in West London working on entertainment/FMCG and must.
More searches like this
- Business / Industrial Graduate / Entry Level CSR Full Time jobs in London (Greater)
- Charity / Voluntary organisation Graduate / Entry Level CSR Full Time jobs in London (Greater)
- Consumer Graduate / Entry Level CSR Full Time jobs in London (Greater)
- Education Graduate / Entry Level CSR Full Time jobs in London (Greater)
- Financial Services Graduate / Entry Level CSR Full Time jobs in London (Greater)