PR & Digital Partnerships Manager, 12 month FTC
Are you into upcycling, fixing, making, innovating?! To support this new gene of innovation and to beat our throwaway culture my client has created a forward thinking glue technology. The company continues to go from strength to Strength and this is a pivotal time to get involved with this unique company. From humble beginnings in East London in 2010, today there are more than two million people around the world fixing with this product. The creative and entrepreneurial company behind it all is focused on encouraging more people to live more sustainably whilst making Sugru a global household brand of the future.
PR is central to their marketing strategy and as such this role has a big part to play in the company’s future. You’ll work closely together with the rest of the Marketing team to ensure that their multichannel marketing strategy is applied to PR and digital partnerships, generating coverage that is on brand and leverages messages and assets to spread the word about its mission.
● Drive the long term PR and digital partnerships strategy, help set key initiatives, establish KPIs and monitor ongoing success ● Develop a rolling programme of newsworthy ideas to generate positive earned media in key markets, both online and offline ● Direct and manage PR agencies in key territories to help drive awareness globally ● Establish a tiered influencer strategy, identify the right partners to champion the brand and products and cultivate relationships with them ● Support launches and special projects with ad-hoc communication plans and influencer activation ● Reporting: set up all the right KPIs to underpin the strategy, develop performance data ● Build relationships and network with relevant online communities ● Identify shareable stories from the user community to promote both the product and mission ● Maintain and circulate accurate reporting of coverage and performance across channels
● A great storyteller, able to find the most relevant angle to bring our news to life
● In-depth knowledge and understanding of the digital news space, including influencers and publishers in multiple verticals and channels
● Ability to develop and scale partnerships with the appropriate mix of paid and earned media
● Numerically literate
● PR experience including digital work, either in-house or at an agency
● Demonstrated ability to amplify digital and offline brand activations on PR channels
● A keen eye for detail, proofreading and fact checking
● Reporting into the Director of Marketing Strategy
● Key interfacing roles: Creative/Design Team, Digital Marketing Team