Freelance account manager / senior account manager – central London agency – ASAP!
Freelance consumer PR Account Managers / Senior Account Managers wanted! Brilliant food/drink and FMCG brands – top tier London agency
Calling all talented and available freelance PR Account Managers and Senior Account Managers! Starting ASAP and to help on creative campaigns for well-known FMCG brands at a leading London PR and content agency. Day rate up to £200 + duration to the end of the year.
Based in central London, this client is a multi-award winning full service agency; recognised as a top global comms force in consumer, B2B and corporate PR. With experience and expertise spanning food, drink, FMCG, retail, technology, lifestyle, automotive, and financial service sectors.
In this freelance role you’ll help in project managing consumer projects, enjoy liaising and negotiating with clients and suppliers, creating briefs, and working as part of a collaborative team to drive press office activity. This role is more project manager than publicist!
- Proven experience of working on consumer brands, ideally food / drink and FMCG
- Agency background and previous freelance PR experience
- Confident leader who can support and manage client account(s) on a day to day basis
- Existing media relations and know how to maximize these for your clients
- Demonstrate a proactive approach to PR; happy getting on the phone as required
- An understanding of PR and social media as you’ll be part of integrated projects
- Strong writing skills; able to turn your hand to write creative briefs as well as media strategies
- A team player, able to inspire and encourage junior team members as you play a part in the overall team success
- Excellent communication skills, with colleagues, clients and media
- A PR professional who has all the basics covered: writing, project management, reporting and managing budgets
- Enjoy working in a dynamic, busy press office
If you feel you’ve got the right skills and experience to be considered do send in your CV for consideration.