Account Manager / Senior Account Manager
Hungry for a new challenge? Awesome Account Manager or Senior Account Manager required. Growing central London PR agency. Instantly recognisable consumer brands. Exciting Integrated projects (UK and international).
This client is an award winning PR agency that is going from strength to strength, with offices in London and Scotland. Delivering exciting integrated PR, social media and digital marketing services to an enviable roster of high profile FMCG, food & drink, entertainment/leisure, gaming and lifestyle clients. They are currently looking to add to their talented London based team at Account Manager or Senior Account Manager level.
This role is a key position within the team, reporting to a SAD and client facing you’ll help deliver on daily account activity, oversee junior team members, ensure KPIs are in place, contribute to social media, attend client events/awards as required, plus support in new business research and pitches.
- Passionate about the consumer sector and relating experience of FMCG, food & drink or lifestyle brand experience
- Prior PR agency experience a must, ideally gained at a top tier agency as you’ll be working with some big brands
- The ability to plan and implement impactful PR campaigns
- Develop and lead PR strategies from formulation through to execution aligning them with the client’s key business objectives
- Combine creativity with knowledge of the media to recognise media angles and generate positive news coverage, profile pieces and features across a broad media spectrum
- Ability to write “journalist quality” press releases
- Liaise with the client and act as key point of contact in support of senior consultants
- Confident and personable; sell ideas, promotions and features to clients and media
- Organised and positive; supervise AE’s and Interns activity and workload
- Fully participate in brainstorms and create workable programmes for new business and existing clients
- Actively participate in new business development including research and attending pitches
This is an exceptional opportunity to join the growing London office at an early stage and advise a roster of instantly recognisable brands across the attraction, food&drink and FMCG sectors. You will demonstrate a proven track record of delivering consumer campaigns for food/drink and FMCG or leisure and lifestyle clients, combined with first class communication skills and the ability to effectively influence client relationships and motivate junior team members. In return you will be nurtured through your career, get to work & learn from a talented team and gain exposure to some incredible clients. If you have the experience and skills for the role, please send your CV for immediate consideration.
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral.