Account Manager - luxury lifestyle - £30-35k
Career-defining opportunity for an Account Manager to join a successful, independent luxury agency with a stellar reputation in the high end space.
With several thriving teams this role will sit in the luxury lifestyle team that houses a range of brands / clients in the travel, destination, restaurant, jewellery, accessories and interiors spaces - many of which are longstanding clients who have a solid relationship with the agency.
150-strong, this independent agency has been going from strength to strength over the last decade; in 2017 it opened its first overseas office in the US and has plans to launch several wholly-owned offices in European cities synonymous with the luxury space over the next year. There will be opportunities to do work exchanges with colleagues in other offices too and several have taken place already over the past two years.
As an Account Manager, your key responsibilities will include:
- Meet regularly with a broad spectrum of media to build new contacts and deliver media coverage
- Develop PR objectives and strategies that satisfy the client’s brief, balancing strategic thinking, creativity and budget
- Be responsible for the day to day running of client programmes reporting to the appropriate senior team leaders
- Juggle demands on multiple clients to ensure all work is conducted to schedule by the team and themselves
- Prepare budget quotations for project, and reconciliations to monitor expenditure against budget
- Assist in development of new business responses and pitches as required
- Delegate work responsibly to Executives and support staff
Great opportunity to build your future network in the luxury space, please send me your cv today - email@example.com / follow all our jobs @utterclub
Apply for Account Manager - luxury lifestyle - £30-35k
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Consumer Senior Account Executive Marketing Communications Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Retail / Wholesale Senior Account Executive Marketing Communications Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Travel and Tourism Senior Account Executive Marketing Communications Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Arts & Heritage Senior Account Executive Marketing Communications Full Time jobs in London (Central)