Senior Account Manager – Employee Engagement, Top PR Agency, Great Benefits
1 day left
- Contract Type
Portland is an international communications consultancy trusted by some of the highest profile organisations, governments and individuals in the world with offices in Washington DC, New York, Singapore, Doha and Nairobi, as well as in London.
At Portland we never rest on our laurels; we constantly strive to improve our work and be at the forefront of the industry.
Our team brings together experience from the highest levels of the media, politics, and campaigning to work with global markets, challenger brands, NGOs, individuals and industry bodies.
We have an unrivalled strategic counsel and an integrated team experienced in delivering for high-profile companies and some of the most exciting entrants to the market.
Our journalistic expertise means we know how to spot and hone a story. Our team understands how to make a story work hard across every possible channel. We ensure the work we are doing is having the right impact with the right people.
We also provide expert advice and delivery in the digital world, taking in the complex interactions of social media.
- We are looking for someone with internal communications experience in a broad role.
- We need someone who has worked in an agency environment before and understands how to deliver the best results for our clients.
- The role will be crucial in managing client accounts and projects, coordinating client relationships, and to help devise and manage strategic integrated communications campaigns.
- This role will focus on accounts within our Engagement practice, though the successful applicant will have opportunities to work with other teams across our integrated business, with a range of clients, issues and disciplines.
- Giving broad-ranging creative and strategic advice to clients and teams on issues relating to specific client programmes
- Contribute strategy and solutions to Engagement and Corporate new business efforts and proactively introduce new ideas to improve our offering
- Manage relationships with clients
- Help to devise, manage and implement integrated communications strategies, solutions and plans
- Confident dealing with external client contacts and providing day-to-day internal communication advice
- Track issues in media, politics and spot engagement trends
- Coordinate research
- Research and draft proposals for clients
- Respond quickly and accurately to client requests
- Source and prepare internal communication audits including channel audits and produce written analysis for clients
- Ensure all client work is completed on time and within budget
- Ensure accurate invoicing for all clients
- experience or in a broader communications role. We need someone who has worked in an agency environment before and understands how to deliver the best results for our clients
- The role will be crucial in managing client accounts and projects, coordinating client relationships, and to help devise and manage strategic integrated communications campaigns
- This role will focus on accounts within our Engagement practice, though the successful applicant will have opportunities to work with other teams across our integrated business, with a range of clients, issues and discipline
Skills & Competencies:
- Strong experience in a PR/communications agency is essential
- Excellent time management skills, and the ability to work in a fast-paced, high pressure environment, managing your own work and that of others
- Previous experience in internal communications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to influence clients and colleagues
- Enthusiasm and a ‘can-do’, proactive attitude
- Ability to interact with and gain the trust of clients
- Actively participates in new business development, presentations and proposals and identifying prospects, and represents Portland in new business meetings.
What we offer in return:
- We are committed to employee development and have an open doors culture where you will have the opportunity to learn from some of the most experienced people in the business. We regularly reward and promote success, and actively encourage staff to take on new challenges and responsibilities to aid progression.
- Our remuneration package also includes our competitive pension contributions, private healthcare life assurance cover, company contribution to gym membership, company parties, free daily breakfast and much, much more!
- In addition, every permanent member of staff that works at Portland is eligible for our industry leading quarterly bonus scheme and annual profit share. When Portland thrives, all of our people share in that success
Unfortunately due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not possible to respond directly to all applicants, only to those whose candidacy is being pursued. In addition, the length of the recruitment process varies based on the vacancy needs. Traditionally, the process takes approximately 2-4 weeks. Therefore, your patience is greatly appreciated.
Apply for Senior Account Manager – Employee Engagement, Top PR Agency, Great Benefits
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Business / Industrial Senior Account Manager Public Affairs / Policy Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Government Senior Account Manager Public Affairs / Policy Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Professional Services Senior Account Manager Public Affairs / Policy Full Time jobs in London (Central)