PR Manager/Lead – In-house role at a Global Law Firm
A massive, global and multi-sector law firm is looking for a PR Manager to lead the Communications team as they look to expand on their already impressive image.
- 24 Days’ Holiday. After 2 complete calendar years’ service vacation increases to 26 days, after 5 complete calendar years’ service vacation increases to 27 days.
- Season Ticket Loan (eligible after 3 month’s service).
- Discretionary merit bonus based on performance.
- Private Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Group Life Assurance – coverage equal to four times annual base salary
AND MUCH MORE!
The successful candidate will be tasked with implementing various public relations programs that support the strategic goals of the firm’s market leading M&A, Private Equity, Finance, and Capital Markets practices in London. This is a wonderful opportunity to join a truly global business and build on your already strong Legal PR/Professional Services experience.
- Play a lead role in implementing the PR and Communications strategy to support the firms transactional practises
- Place attorney-written content into main media publications
- Develop regional content for the firm’s website
- Work closely with attorneys to identify and develop PR activities that support and enhance business development efforts within the firm
- Ensure editorial calendars, media activity log and other PR-related administrative tasks are updated
- Experienced in Legal PR and Professional Services
- Media and communications experience at a large professional services firm or comparable organization
- Exposure to social media as a PR tool, with corresponding abilities to apply the experience to firm initiatives
- Strong track record in the delivery of proactive, issues-based media profile in the key national and business media
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
For more information call Tim Ruocco: 020 7017 3083 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Twitter to keep up to date on jobs and news from the PR industry @CapstoneHill
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne