Tech CRM Account Manager
- Contract Type
My client is a global full-service customer advocacy consultancy that specialises in tech customer reference marketing (CRM). They are looking to appoint an Account Manager to work on a variety of international global blue tech clients.
They are specifically looking for account handlers with agency and tech client experience. Other required skills include project management skills, experience working with global technology or telecommunications companies, experience managing the creation of content (whether that’s case studies, whitepapers, press releases, infographics, videos etc.)
The role includes supporting the day-to-day management of global technology clients’ customer reference/advocacy needs, and will involve the creation of customer content, including written and video.
They are looking for proactive, motivated individuals with a strong work ethic to join their amazing team. Specifically, they are looking for people with experience working with clients in the technology and telecoms industries; experience in the creation of content (whether that’s case studies, whitepapers, press releases, infographics, videos etc.); strong project management skills; the ability to multi-task; and agency experience is preferable.
- Develop, maintain and reinforce excellent client relationships
- New business development and increasing share of wallet with existing clients
- Co-ordinate the production of customer reference materials across a range of technical client solutions
- Provide consultancy to clients on customer reference products, services and industry best practice
- Provide guidance, mentoring and training to colleagues on client process and industry best practice
- Develop new products, services and improvements to our portfolio and our client’s reference programmes
- Manage the financial and commercial impact of the accounts - weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually
- Assure quality of delivery
- Agency experience – particularly meeting client expectations, working to tight deadlines and accurate reporting
- Copy-checking, reviewing and editing written collaterals
- Presenting/pitching to clients
- French speaking (would be a real bonus)
For more information and to register with Black Cherry recruitment, please contact Helen Salt on Helen@blackcherryrecruitment.co.uk or 0161 228 7239.
Apply for Tech CRM Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly