Account Manager & Senior Account Manager – Consumer/Travel
This agency works with some of the most recognisable names in travel and leisure, spanning a large airline, premium travel agent, international hotel and a major airport. Due to some impressive growth and exciting new client wins, it is looking for an Account Manager AND Senior Account Manager to join the team.
Rather than a focus on the traditional travel PR campaigns of press trips and media relations – they have a track record of producing innovative big campaigns that scoop awards thanks to a blend of traditional PR, experiential, stunts and social media/content. If you are looking to work on more consumer brand campaigns for travel brands, then this would be the ideal role for you.
Culturally, they are a close-knit team of about 20 with a supportive and meritocratic culture that includes a generous benefits package:
- 25 days holiday and the option to buy an additional seven days each year
- Paid sabbatical after three years
- Medical insurance
- Travel season ticket loan
- Flexible working
- New business commission
The Role – Account Manager and Senior Account Manager
This role is ideal for someone from a consumer PR background, with some experience of working on travel accounts; or someone from a travel PR agency who is looking to work on wider brand campaigns.
- Strong experience working across a range of consumer campaigns, ideally for brands operating in the travel & leisure, lifestyle sectors
- Proven ability to manage a portfolio of clients and provide total account management including strategic client counsel, creative thinking, team management and resource planning
- Set client expectations and work with your team to ensure results delivery
- Exceptional senior media contacts across a range of consumer print, broadcast and online media
- Good understanding of digital tactics and the impact of social media on PR
- Understanding what makes a story
- Motivational team player, calm under pressure with a positive attitude
For more information on this exciting role or to discuss other roles we are currently working on, please contact Charlotte Bradshaw. E: email@example.com
Follow us on Twitter to keep up to date on jobs and news from the PR industry @CapstoneHill
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications,
stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne