Internal Communications & Change Management Account Manager - Global Communications Agency
This is a really interesting internal communications role at a global communications agency that is part of one of the largest communications groups worldwide. Their client list boasts some of the most recognisable brand names across sectors spanning FMCG, professional services, food and drink and lifestyle.
The internal comms team is a relatively new practice in the Corporate division and has quickly established a strong reputation for helping lead global brands in planning, managing, and executing comprehensive Internal Communications and Change Management during significant periods of change.
Culturally, career ambitions are supported and development is prioritised highly. Benefits include:
- 28 days annual leave
- Comprehensive health insurance (Bupa)
- SMART pension scheme
- Heavily subsidised on-site bar
- WPP employee discount scheme
- Group life assurance scheme
- Enhanced maternity + paternity scheme
- Vouchers + extra day’s holiday for key milestone anniversaries
The Role- Account Manager (Internal Communications & Change Management)
This person will work on several exciting new business wins as well as supporting existing clients.
Key Attributes for success:
- Experience of working in internal communications either at an in-house or consultancy
- Up to date on the latest internal communications best practice
- Can develop strong relationships with clients, and proactively manage internal communications campaigns
- Strong writing and presentation skills; able to develop quality key materials for clients
- Maintains a network of media, stakeholder and influencer contacts
- Candidates should be adept at delivering channel neutral campaigns across earned and owned platforms
For more information on this exciting opportunity or to discuss other roles we are recruiting for please contact Charlotte Bradshaw. E: email@example.com
Follow us on Twitter to keep up to date on jobs and news from the PR industry @CapstoneHill
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications,
stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne
More searches like this
- Associations / Institutions Senior Account Manager Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Business / Industrial Senior Account Manager Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Consumer Senior Account Manager Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Entertainment / Leisure Senior Account Manager Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Financial Services Senior Account Manager Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)