Account Manager – B2B Tech – Top Tech Agency – London - to £40,000
Account Manager – B2B Tech – Top Tech PR Agency – London – to £40,000 depending on experience
My client is a top three rated technology PR agency. They are looking for driven, enthusiastic individuals to deliver integrated PR campaigns for clients today and that also want to be part of a team that explores what the PR campaigns of tomorrow should look like. Clients range from multinationals to pre-IPO companies to smaller start-ups. My client has a team of 20 staff based in the UK. They firmly believe that hiring great people has helped them to keep winning accounts and that their agency culture has played a key role in their success.
My client is now looking for an Account Manager to come on board at this time of growth. They are looking for someone who is entrepreneurial, thinks creatively and gets a kick out of developing and working on campaigns that have a business impact on their clients.
The ideal candidate will have excellent b2b technology PR skills, be a quick thinker and passionate about securing great results for their clients. They’ll enjoy the challenge of developing thought provoking, engaging and punchy content that drives engagement for their clients. They will also have an active role in new business and developing more junior members of the team.
Clients include some really interesting cyber-security companies, artificial intelligence, robotics and satellite communications.
Role and responsibilities:
- Managing teams on all different accounts, generally acting as ‘hub’ of account – upwards and downwards
- Writing and editing press releases, by-liners, media alerts, research reports, blogs
- Development of proactive and creative campaigns
- Client liaison – running meetings and presentation development
- Spotting and managing news hijacking campaigns
- Running all media sell-ins
- Running all internal meetings
- Reviewing media lists
- Hosting press briefings
- Reviewing work-plans and line managing Account Executive
- Attending and preparation for messaging/storyboarding sessions
- Deliverables and budget management (with AD support)
- New business – pitching, presentation development and research
This is a great opportunity for someone to develop their career in a top, leading tech agency.
For your talent and endeavour my client offers a competitive salary to £40,000 depending on experience.
Please forward your CV without delay and in complete confidence to email@example.com
More searches like this
- Business / Industrial Senior Account Manager Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Media and New Media Senior Account Manager Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Professional Services Senior Account Manager Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Telecommunications Senior Account Manager Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Technology Senior Account Manager Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)