PR Executive/Senior PR Executive
An exciting new position has arisen within a well-established and forward thinking global travel brand. They are going through an exciting time of change within the business and now require a talented and experienced PR Executive/Senior PR Executive to join their dynamic team.
- Work with internal teams to be the responsible for the day to day PR activity for the organisation in line with the content and campaign calendar.
- Respond to all incoming media enquiries in a reactive and informative way
- Frequently prepare accurate press releases for a wide variety of media outlets
- Researching popular culture and points of interest as well as reacting to the latest trends and trading routes.
- Develop, build and maintain relationships with influencers and people key to the business as well as popular media outlets and key journalists
- To assist and support in times of crisis by assisting in drafting media statements, monitoring and dissemination of information.
- Develop and maintain or update the press centre as and when needed for internal or external outlets
- Work closely with the marketing department to ensure features appear and are reaching the right target media.
- Seek out brand ambassadors, influencers and potential media partnerships as well build on existing relationships with industry partners
- Provide administrative support to the marketing department as and when required
- Support with writing and producing content for all marketing channels
You will be the ideal candidate due to your:
- Previous experience within a similar consumer focussed PR role
- Excellent creative and persuasive copywriting skills
- Be a strong team player with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Confident in your approach to the development of relationships with journalists and media partners
- Understanding the digital and traditional media landscapes
- Previous experience using website content management systems
- Be a bright creative thinker
- Organised approach to work with faultless prioritising skills
This is a wonderful opportunity to join a fantastic consumer brand at the top of their game as they propel themselves even higher. Please apply now if this sounds like the role for you!
Please ensure your contact details, including email address, are on your CV. Also ensure if you have an impressive creative CV to also send a database friendly Microsoft Word version.
If you have not heard from us within five working days please assume that you have not been successful. We would like to keep your records on file and should a suitable position comes up we will contact you.