Are you looking to ignite your career in PR? A fast-growing, dynamic agency who works on financial PR and investor relations for healthcare companies are looking for an Account Executive to join their team. Offering a flexible working structure, excellent opportunity for progression and a great company culture, this is a great opportunity for a motivated and creative graduate to kick-start their career! You will have the opportunity to work on a range of accounts, from global sector leaders to innovative and exciting start-up campaigns. If you have a passion for and experience in financial PR then do get in touch!
- Delivering outstanding results for a range of exciting clients, including FTSE 250’s and AIM listed companies
- Client management, networking and relationship development
- Simplifying complex business briefs to engage potential investors
- Writing and distributing press releases and securing coverage in the press
- Selling-in to the media and building up relationships with journalists
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum 2.1 degree from a Russell Group University and an excellent academic record
- Experience working in the financial PR sector e.g. through internships.
- An aptitude for handling clients; understanding how to make a positive contribution to the day-to-day account management of clients
- An understanding of and passion for PR
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to draft successful copy
- A determined and proactive attitude
Send your CV to Tamsin@jflrecruit.com to apply or for more information!