Senior Account Director + Associate Director
Are you looking for a corporate PR role within a dynamic, entrepreneurial team culture? If you are a talented Senior Account Director or Associate Director with relevant sector experience read on…
About them: Our client, an award winning financial, corporate, fintech and crisis communications agency, is looking for accomplished ‘stars’ to join their London team. As well as offering a creative & relaxed culture, good work-life balance and great job perks, they are offering an exciting opportunity to have real autonomy and manage a diverse Corporate portfolio of blue-chip institutions as well as exciting new start-up clients plus play a key role in further new business development.
About you + role: To be considered, you will be a talented Senior Account Director or an Associate Director looking for a new challenge; ideally several years corporate and/or financial PR experience, agency gained, and with excellent knowledge of the financial industry and/or the City.
Responsibilities will leading on a portfolio of corporate clients, managing a talented team (2-3 juniors) to deliver your activity plans, plus play a key role in new business development.
This progressive and fast-growing consultancy is particularly interested in proactive and entrepreneurial candidates, with a proven track record in new business; as there is real scope with this role to make it your own and every opportunity given to progress your career further.
- Proven experience within corporate PR (ideally agency gained or a mix)
- Preferably several years working with financial and professional services, and/or fintech firms
- Demonstrable experience of managing a team, nurturing and developing talent to obtain the best from each team member
- Display capability to drive business development through winning retained assignments from new clients whilst expanding relationships with current portfolio
- The gravitas needed to challenge accepted ideas to create exceptional client programmes
- Proven ability in simplifying complex corporate knowledge for target audiences
- Demonstrable skills in handling multiple programmes at once with minimal day to day supervision and direction
- Active networker and with good contacts
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- A team player who is willing to be involved in all aspects of the business
- Confident in advising on the use of new and established channels and tactics as well as knowing how to maximise ‘traditional’ PR
- Educated to degree level
- Creative and relaxed culture that supports a good work life balance
- Working as part of an award winning team
- Fast track career programme for exceptional candidates at a senior level
- Excellent benefits package, including: 26 days’ holiday plus bank holidays, gym membership, birthday gift, phone, travel subsidy, pension, free lunches, plus more.
Are you the PR professional that is required? If you think you’ve got the right skills and attitude for this role submit your CV today.
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral.