Communications Manager - Charity - Make a Difference - Flexi-hours
We have partnered with a not for profit global membership organisation whose mission is to make a difference to young peoples lives, working with children and young girls in underprivileged areas, creating awareness and opportunities. Do you want to be part of this great cause and work to create a better world for the next generation and generations to come?
We are seeking a Communications Adviser. The aim of the Communications adviser and the team is to maximise awareness of the company and ensure that they are a trusted organisation for children and girls rights. With the aim to mobilise the media with VIP and engagement work and work stakeholders to promote the communications strategy. You will also coordinate across the functions of the communications unit to ensure partnership communications are integrated across digital media, traditional media, events and other branded activities.
You will have experience of working in a busy communications team, preferably fundraising (not essential) and or a communications PR agency. Ability to build strategic relationships at a senior level, and achieve great coverage and meet the target and key objectives. Coupled with being able to devise, deliver and evaluate marketing communications plans.
In return, they offer a base of £39,560 plus package, flexible working including ad-hoc work from home, a great team, supportive culture, an amazing cause and a role where you will really see your work having an impact on peoples lives. This role closes soon please apply on line firstname.lastname@example.org or 07971 361 206
More searches like this
- Associations / Institutions Writer / Copywriter Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Charity / Voluntary organisation Writer / Copywriter Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Consumer Writer / Copywriter Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Entertainment / Leisure Writer / Copywriter Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Government Writer / Copywriter Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)