Associate Director – Financial Services Public Relations
2 days left
- Contract Type
There is a fantastic new opportunity for an Associate Director to join one of the UK’s leading integrated, multi-sector PR agencies.
- Free breakfast at the in-house cafe
- Gym discounts
- Childcare vouchers
- Season ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme
With their Financial Services team expanding, the new Associate Director will be able to drive forward New Business and work on some of their new exciting clients. The successful candidate will know when they walk in that they are working for the most prestigious multi-sector agencies around. Operating across the Consumer, Financial, Healthcare, and Digital sectors it is the perfect opportunity for the candidate to reach the height of their ambition.
The new Associate Director will be able to lead a team that has been assembled with some of the finest PR professionals out their and as long as they have PR agency experience this is an opportunity not to be missed!
- Provide a supporting role for Directors and help develop the strategic direction of accounts and the company as a whole.
- Handle senior level clients and use counselling skills to develop an account strategically.
- Actively seek and develop new business and maintain good business practice on behalf of the company towards clients and suppliers.
- Be specifically responsible for ensuring client contracts are signed and all further projects have appropriate authorisation.
- Must have agency experience in Financial Services in a PR agency environment.
- Experience of handling all media enquiries (including hostile and reactive media enquiries) and tailoring client messages and objectives as appropriate
- Ability to manage junior team members, develop strong working relationships and support their development
- Keen attention to detail and strong written and verbal communication skills.
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
For more information call Tim Ruocco: 020 7017 3084 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Twitter to keep up to date on jobs and news from the PR industry @CapstoneHill
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne
Apply for Associate Director – Financial Services Public Relations
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly