Senior Account Executive
Media Zoo is an award-winning PR and TV company based in state of the art offices at Imperial Wharf by Chelsea Harbour. It has an impressive set of blue chip clients and specialises in corporate and crisis communications.
We provide many of the UK’s leading companies with top class strategic counsel as well as sophisticated messaging and media training services. Media engagement is at the heart of everything we do and the company excels in this area. With 60 dedicated employees and an office up in Scotland we are expanding fast.
We're looking for an incredibly creative and experienced PR Account Executive with at least 1 to 3 years of agency or in-house experience for immediate hire to support our consumer, brand and lifestyle team.
PR experience is necessary as the role requires the ability to write exciting press releases and create comprehensive long term PR strategies. You will be directly interacting with both clients and journalists. Our global roster of clients offer exciting products and experiences across Fintech, Cryptocurrency, Coworking, Property, Automotive, Lifestyle and Fashion.
We are seeking a candidate who is highly creative and execution-oriented to oversee multiple consumer brands and campaigns. We need someone with impeccable communication and interpersonal skills, strong writing and editing capabilities. The Account Executive reports directly to the Account Director and Head of PR also working collaboratively with other teams including corporate, events, film, learning and development and new business to assist with the day-to-day of client accounts.
- Drafting and editing press releases, pitches, and media briefing documents to create a compelling narrative on behalf of clients
- Establish frequent communication with press to develop exciting and engaging story ideas and features for clients
- Researching information, summarizing findings and organizing large media target lists, keeping track of conversations with press
- Responsible for creating fascinating and compelling pitches to secure press coverage for clients
- Attending client meetings, participating in client brainstorming sessions, compiling ad hoc client status reports, developing/maintaining timelines
- Managing client trackers, tracking client press coverage and ensuring that all information is up to date
- Minimum of 1-3 years PR and communications experience within an agency or in-house setting working with consumer clients and delivering campaigns from start to finish
- University graduate, preferably with a bachelor’s degree in communications, PR, or journalism
- Consumer experience with a clear understanding or passion to learn about industry drivers and upcoming trends
- Ability to perform well under pressure, meet tight deadlines and support team members
- Existing relationships with editors, bloggers, and reporters
- Track record of securing press coverage on behalf of clients
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills for client and media relations as well as within the internal team
- Strong work ethic
Writing – copy (including newsletters, presentations, proposals, etc.); press materials (releases, one-sheets)
Computer – Google Suite, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Response Source/Gorkana
Management – time and project management are tantamount to your success as much of our team works remotely. Additionally, client expectations management is a key component of this role.
Public Relations: 1 year (Required)
Fluent English (Required)
Let us know what you would bring to the role. We look forward to hearing from you! If you do not hear back from us within 2 weeks of applying then, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you once again for applying and we wish you success in your future career.
More searches like this
- Business / Industrial Account Executive Financial PR Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Consumer Account Executive Financial PR Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Media and New Media Account Executive Financial PR Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Technology Account Executive Financial PR Full Time jobs in London (Central)