Account Manager/Senior Account Manager- Crisis & Issues
We have an exciting opportunity for an Account Manager or Senior Account Manager to join a globally networked agency that is part of one of the world’s largest communication groups and one of the most famous names in the industry, constantly setting new standards with its work. This position will focus on support clients on the frontline of issues planning and response to crisis.
With a diverse mix of talent across communications, strategy, content and publishing, they excel in providing award winning, insight led campaigns for their clients - a range of the biggest FTSE 100 companies across a range of sectors.
Culturally, career ambitions are supported and development is prioritised highly. Benefits include:
- 28 days annual leave
- Comprehensive health insurance (Bupa)
- SMART pension scheme
- Heavily subsidised on-site bar
- WPP employee discount scheme
- Group life assurance scheme
- Enhanced maternity + paternity scheme
- Vouchers + extra day’s holiday for key milestone anniversaries
The Role – Account Manager/Senior Account Manager – Crisis & Issues
The AM/SAM will be be a strategic thinker, able to thrive in a fast-paced and constantly moving environment with curiosity and knowledge of the world we live in, the media agenda, and how this applies to clients.
You'll have have crisis communications or corporate issues/reputation management experience, gained in an agency and/or in-house environment.
+ Interest in, and understanding of, business issues, news and politics, the media and the world around you in general
+ Ability to keep on top of trends / news and the implication for your clients
+ Understanding of and some experience in strategic reputation management
+ Issues management experience for B2B and/or B2C clients
+ Experience in media handling
+ Initiative, drive and a knack in solving problems
For more information on this exciting opportunity please contact Charlotte Bradshaw to discuss in strictest confidence. E: firstname.lastname@example.org
More searches like this
- Business / Industrial Senior Account Executive Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Consumer Senior Account Executive Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Entertainment / Leisure Senior Account Executive Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Financial Services Senior Account Executive Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- FMCG Senior Account Executive Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)