PR Manager – Property / Corporate Communications
4 days left
- Contract Type
Want to work for a leading international property company? A commercial real estate services business is looking for a PR Manager to join their team and support the existing PR team in meeting its objectives of creating, managing and implementing PR campaigns to promote the brand across the UK. This company provides a full range of services to real estate occupiers, developers and investors on a local, national and international basis. This is a really varied role covering media relations, copywriting and stakeholder relations to just name a few!
This is a fantastic opportunity to progress your career within a fantastic in-house role! This position is London focussed and will be working closely with the businesses London teams, working on exciting projects with leading economists and crafting campaigns that will educate on the effects of Brexit.
- Implementing PR plans and creative campaigns to emphasise corporate credentials and thought leadership status
- Sourcing content from across the business – new instructions, deals, corporate mandates, news agenda reaction and selling into national, broadcast and trade media
- Proactive media engagement – trade and national
- Proactively developing and enhancing relationships with print, broadcast and social media
- Internal stakeholder management and engagement
An ideal candidate will demonstrate:
- Solid PR experience within property, professional services or similar industry
- Experience of creating creative corporate PR campaigns, including both management and planning
- Fantastic written and verbal communications skills
- Experience of using Gorkana
- Strong team leader and excellent influencer skills
This is a great opportunity to become part of a well-known brand and fantastic PR team; This role is based in a fantastic central London location and the company does well to look after their employees. If you’re an outgoing and enthusiastic PR looking for your next challenge, then apply now by sending your CV to April@jflrecruit.com.
Apply for PR Manager – Property / Corporate Communications
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly