Media Relations Officer – In house
An excellent opportunity has arisen with a global engineering and development consultancy for a Media Relations Officer to join their press office within their corporate headquarters. This company is involved in solving some of the world’s most urgent social, environmental and economic challenges! This Media Relations Officer will assist the company with raising their profile in the broadcast and print press, both nationally and internationally, and building their presence on social media channels.
You will have a good eye for what makes a great news story, reputation management experience and a good knowledge of working on social media campaigns. This is a very exciting time to join this world renowned company as they launch a series of exciting projects across the globe.
As Media Relations Officer, your responsibilities will include:
- Creating and developing news announcements.
- Planning, creating and developing content for social media campaigns.
- Handling enquiries from national/international, regional and trade journalists and build long-lasting relationships.
- Researching forward features/media opportunities and sell in to journalists.
- Monitoring media and social media, share content and help evaluate its reach and effectiveness.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A track record of developing relationships with journalists from wide sections of the media and successfully placing stories.
- Press office or PR agency experience, ideally within B2B or professional services.
- Experience in media planning, monitoring and report writing.
- The confidence to liaise with people of all levels of seniority.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Experience of using social media, and creating content.
If you are a creative, imaginative and collaborative communicator, looking to join a global company which offers an excellent benefits package and the chance to work within a well-respected and sociable company, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
More searches like this
- Business / Industrial Writer / Copywriter Research Full Time jobs in London (Greater)
- Government Writer / Copywriter Research Full Time jobs in London (Greater)
- Media and New Media Writer / Copywriter Research Full Time jobs in London (Greater)
- Professional Services Writer / Copywriter Research Full Time jobs in London (Greater)