Freelance part-time Account Manager or Senior Account Manager
Are you a driven, curious and talented Account Manager or Senior Account Manager that enjoys working on behaviour change and creative communication campaigns for big brands? If so and looking for part-time freelance work for 2-3 days a week, in central London agency, read on …..
The company: Our client, an award winning integrated consultancy with a particular pedigree in social issues, sustainability and behaviour change, is looking for an established Account Manager or Senior Account Manager, ideally with outstanding consumer brands, FMCG and public sector/not for profit expertise to join their collegiate, creative consultancy, which puts a big emphasis on their team’s work life balance.
The role: Freelance part-time account manager or senior account manager
This is a rare freelance opportunity to work 2-3 days a week on an exciting mix of leading consumer brands, NGO’s, charities and government based initiatives. As part of the motivated, positive and talented team you’ll enjoy getting involved in offering a full comms service, delivering best-in-class PR, social media and communications campaigns. As behaviour change specialists, they are focused on achieving real results through audience led insights, have a reputation for delivering highly creative, and thought provoking campaigns for their prestigious clients.
Key Attributes for Success:
- Relevant consumer, B2B and or charity/public sector led PR, digital and comms campaigns
- Good understanding and experience of using digital media, including content creation, community management and developing social media campaigns
- Ideally proven experience in digital/social/influencer engagement
- Creative; able to come up with innovative yet strategic communications ideas
- Good copywriting skills; adept at creating press releases, comment and web copy
- A natural networker; confident, can spot opportunities and enjoys attending events
- Great relationships with clients; building trust and being day-to-day contact
- Attention to detail and good time management skills
- Super organised and able to manage projects from start to finish
- A team player and some experience of managing a junior (AE / intern)
- Proactive and willing to get stuck in
- Experience of working in a busy agency environment
To apply: Please send your CV for immediate consideration if you want to work in a fast-moving and young agency, which is team-centric and with an enviable client list.
More searches like this
- Charity / Voluntary organisation Senior Account Manager International Part Time jobs in London (Central)
- Consumer Senior Account Manager International Part Time jobs in London (Central)
- FMCG Senior Account Manager International Part Time jobs in London (Central)
- Environmental Senior Account Manager International Part Time jobs in London (Central)